Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day off (work and school)

I was off all day today, I love days like those. I slept in... I woke up at 10:30am, fall back to sleep until 11:30 and then dozed off and on until 12:30, haha. I did some homework, caught up on some shows, ate leftover tortilla soup (yum), and then started on dinner. I made pork chops with brown rice and green beans. I attempted a gravy made with olive oil instead of butter and 1% milk, I liked it, but Daniel didn't. He was in a bad mood anyway. I don't even bother asking what's wrong any more because he will just go off on this rant about something for an hour and make himself even more mad. I just went in the office when dinner was over and started working on school stuff so he could watch his shows about trucks and engines. I bet he'll go to bed soon... he usually heads in at around 8:30pm to listen to podcasts and play on his phone until he gets tired. That's usually because I hog the TV and force him to watch shows he doesn't like :P I'm bummed! The one new show I got him to watch with me and he actually liked just got cancelled... The Playboy Club :( It was the worst time to end that damn show too, because the main character just got into a car with a mob guy. I guess we'll never know what happened to Maureen.

I have to do a presentation for my online class on a paper I am writing about Medicaid and I've decided to do a skit with my cats. I have a Mac computer (RIP Steve Jobs), and it has a program I haven't used before called iMovie that seems pretty easy to use. I'm going to have a cat fight another cat and one gets "hurt" so it goes to a friend for help because he doesn't have medical insurance so the other cat tells him/her all about the Medicaid program. It should be interesting. I have 2 months to get enough funny footage to make a skit. I think it'll be funny... but I am a crazy cat lady! LOL! I was just working on the paper actually and got side tracked. I think I'll go make some chi tea and get back to it. I work on it a little bit at a time and it's going well so far. I just hope that my instructor likes it. It's not really about informatics, but it is about the medical field. Hmm... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment