Saturday, December 17, 2011

Exams over, stress still not gone...

So Craig is living with us now. Ugh. The thing that bothered me the most though was that Daniel made the decision with his whole family without asking what I thought. I was soooo pissed! He told me on the way to the grocery store and I just lost it in the parking lot when we got there. I don't want to re-live the whole thing, but I let him have it good. It actually hasn't been that bad... considering he's an 18 year old boy. The biggest complaint I have really is that he forgets to lock the back door all the time. I know, it could be much worse, so if that's all I have to complain about, it's not too bad. He's fun to talk to and has interesting stories and we get along just fine. It's just the thought of "how long will he be here" that drives me nuts. I have to plan EVERYTHING I do, so to not know what's going on drives me nuts. He's pretty good about doing the dishes though, and taking out the trash, so that's a plus, haha.

I'm supposed to be going to Daniel's family Christmas party, but I just don't want to go. I worked 6pm-10pm today and I'm tired and don't want to deal with his whole family really. It's just a big drunk mess anyway. I haven't texted him, I'm just going to pretend I forgot or something. His family is fucking huge! I can never remember everyone's name, and there's always new boyfriend/girlfriends around to get to know. They all live around here too. I really hope Daniel watches his alcohol intake too... he needs to be setting a good example for Craig. Craig's been going to AA meetings and his outpatient treatment every day. Outpatient is Mon, Wed, Thurs and he goes to AA the other 4 days. He's fun to mess with... he loves when I make jokes about hepatitis C, and they're awful! Any other person would take a huge offense to them, but I know I can do that with him. He told this story, he said he went to a party and was on the toilet and passed out, when he woke up he was face down on the bathroom floor, and right next to him was a used tampon! He got up but was dizzy, lost his balance and stepped right on it... I cut him off and said, "be careful, that's how you get hep C." He lost it! He was laughing his ass off. He told us that because he needed money for his drugs but didn't have a job that he started pimping girls! I was shocked! I said not to put that shit on your resume and he almost died laughing. That stuff is funny... I have a good one next time he starts talking about girls, I just have to get the right timing on it and make sure Daniel is there to hear it too... he'll enjoy it. I'm going to tell him if he's going to sleep with someone to make sure he wraps up his hep C injector. I'm sure he'll crack up at that one.

Exams are over!!! I got an A and two B's so far... just waiting on the grades for the microbiology exam I took yesterday. He said he'd have the grades up by yesterday or today, but knowing him it'll take a lot longer. He says he'll have stuff done and it always takes him twice as long. It's a big class and he has lots to calculate out, so it's not a biggy. Grades are due by Tues morning, so I know I'll have them by then. 

Well, I think I've killed enough time on here... time to text Daniel and tell him I just got home from work and I'm too tired to come over. I'm going to see his immediate family around Christmas anyway, so that's the important thing to go to.

1 comment:

  1. ahem.

    I keep waiting for updates from you =P

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete